Tá sé de chumas ag beochan tuisceanach, tarraingteach i ríomhphost teachtaireacht margaíochta a chomhlánú seachas aird a tharraingt uirthi. Emma, déantóir margaíochta ríomhphoist simplí, stylish agus cliste, thiomsaigh sé ábhar ar conas GIFanna a úsáid go héifeachtach i margaíocht ríomhphoist, chomh maith le trí shampla do chustaiméirí. Rinneamar uirlis fhionnuar a roinnt le déanaí, Cinegif, chun cabhrú leat gifs beoite a dhéanamh.
Animated GIFs are currently dominating the internet because of their overwhelming ability to draw attention, which is what marketers want for their brands. Using animated GIFs in email marketing can make your content both easy to consume and more compelling than a stagnant image,” said Lee Floyd, Director of Brand. “However, don't get sucked into the misconception that animated GIFs need to be funny, crude, or over-the-top. Classy, simple, animated images can do wonders to reinforce your brand when placed within the right email. Emma
1. Scéal a insint
Nuair a dearthóir Los Angeles Pól Marra moved his showroom to a new location, he used Emma to get the word out to his clients. The animated GIF tells the whole story, from the trail on the map to the “We've moved!” banner to the new address listing. It's lighthearted, stylish and inviting.
2. Tarraing aird ar an rud is tábhachtaí
Custaiméir Emma modh is known for its use of coordinating color in product placement and text styles and white space to create an airy feeling in every email. In this email, they've used an animated GIF to draw focus on their 20% off promotion. It's subtle and completely in line with their aesthetic and does the job of drawing attention to their promotion.
3. Taispeáin Táirgí Il
If you're an online retailer, animated gifs can change the way email subscribers engage with your product. Consider this example from Emma customer Siopa bearbóirí na n-éan: Isn't this animated image a million times more compelling than a static grid of hair products?
Tairgeann Emma 5 Leid Thapa maidir le GIFS Beoite a Úsáid i bhFeachtais Ríomhphoist:
- Coinnigh do bheochan simplí. Más féidir leat an rud céanna a rá i 4 fhráma is féidir leat in 8, roghnaigh an t-ord is giorra.
- Déan cinnte do bheochan treisíonn sé pointe mór of your campaign. If it's just for show, it's, well, just for show.
- Smaoinigh ar chomhcheangal GIFanna beoite le Flash. If you've got a compelling Flash presentation on your website, put together a simpler version as an animated GIF. Include the GIF in your email, but link it to the fancy Flash page.
- Bain triail as a tástáil shimplí. If you're not sure whether animation will help you make your point, try sending an animated version to half your audience, and send a regular image to the other half.
- Bí ag faire ar do méid comhaid. We recommend keeping your entire email's size to under 40K, so it's easily managed by servers and inboxes. Plan your animated gif accordingly, and opt for simpler colors and graphics in your frames to keep the gif's file size in check.